Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cruisin' right along with thing 5

Whew. Finally I am all caught up on my things. Yeah.

The image generators were really fun. I can see uses for this at work. If a library is trying to grab non-users' attentions or appeal to the under 25ish crowd there are a lot of images here that would work. You could use them on a facebook or myspace page or a library blog to promote programs, new materials, or whatever.

I never knew these things existed. I don't use the computer at home nearly as much as I used to. My son tends to monopolize it in the evenings. He loves Cartoon Network, CW 4 kids, VEOH, youtube, Lego.com, all those kids' things. He wanted to make a web page so there I was to help him. I found a free hosting site--Yalo. And he went about creating a website. He has big ideas. Ideas that are beyond his mother's measly HTML knowledge. Oh well.

I am really getting into doing these 23 things and look forward to the upcoming ones (especially Ning, Digg, and LibWorm).

1 comment:

  1. Looking over your 23 Things, you are definitely more of a blogger than I am. :) Congrats, glad you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete